Susan
Susan
  • San Mateo, CA
Asked on Mar 9, 2018

Superglue on countertop

32616932DfmJanet Pizaro
+3

Is there anything that could remove dried Superglue from a Corian sink and counter top?

• Pat Russell

I noticed one time that after (several days after) I had spilled some on a laminate counter in my work room, that it had sort of curled up on the thin edge, so I took a small sharp knife and worked it around and the glue spot came up! Hasn't happened again (I got real careful with supper glue), but it is worth a try. Good luck.
  • Nancy Turner

They do sell a debonder for super glue. It will be on the shelves or hooks near the superglue. Make sure you test the liquid on a out of the way place to make sure it won't discolor your counter top.
  • Dfm

Finger nail polish may get it unstuck.
  • Dfm

sorry fingernail polish remover may get it unstuck.
  • 32616932

I've always remove super glue with acetone, or finger nail polish remover that contains acetone. If you are worried about a reaction of some kind, you could do a test spot in an inconspicuous area.