Easter Egg Hunt Signs

$15

Point egg seekers in the right direction with these Easter Egg hunt signs.

easter egg hunt signs
This project was inspired by Easter decor I had seen at Pottery Barn last year.  I usually host my extended family at my house for Easter, and part of the festivities always include an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids.  These colorful Easter egg hunt signs will make great photo props for pictures of the kids with their baskets full of eggs.

easter egg hunt signs
Supplies Used to Make the Egg Hunt Signs:

• Darice DIY Crafts Wood Plaque Arrow 13.75 x 3.75 inches
  • Darice Unfinished Natural Wood Craft Dowel Rod, 1/2-Inch
  • Paint
  • Gorilla Wood Glue
  • Cut file
Vinyl
easter egg hunt signs
Paint the arrows and the dowel rods with pastel colors.  I painted one side of each object, let it dry, then flipped it over to paint the other sides.
easter egg hunt signs
Cut the Easter egg hunt sign phrases from black vinyl.  If you don’t have a vinyl cutting machine, use transfer paper to trace the lettering onto the wood and then fill in the design with a black paint marker.
easter egg hunt signs
Use wood glue to attach a dowel rod to the back of each arrow. I have a little trick for speeding up the process! I like to use a bit of hot glue to help hold the wood in place while the wood glue dries.  Let the glue dry completely.

Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of September 06, 2018 10:40 PM - More info
Morena Hockley