• Hometalker
  • Miami Lakes, FL
Asked on Mar 10, 2018

My bathroom sink vanity has a scallop shape I don't like can't replace

2dogalGelaine Fasse BuhkSusan V


I believe it is fiberglass molded

3 answers
  • Susan V
    on Mar 10, 2018

    What is your question?
  • Gelaine Fasse Buhk
    on Mar 10, 2018

    Go to a resale store. You might find on cheap there. Then replace it with that.

  • 2dogal
    on Mar 10, 2018

    You will have to remove the whole countertop to get a shape you like. There is no way that would last to make the current top and sink into another shape.
Your comment...