Ann
Ann
  • Loudon, TN
Asked on Mar 10, 2018

Do you have any sites for food recipes?

JewellmartinCindySharon
+4

• There are thousands of recipe sites out there, I am on a bunch of them all the time, all you have to do is Google and poke around a bit. What type of recipes are you looking for?
  • Mogie

Taste of Home has a good site.
  • Dfm

Allrecipes .com. Budget 101.com. copycat and restaurant recipes, make your own seasoning mixes.
  • Linda Sikut

Hi Ann,
    As a general rule, Hometalk doesn't do recipes because there are so many recipe websites out there. I agree with Naomie that there are a lot of sites out there and all you have to do is use your search feature (bing or google usually) to find them. You can put a specific recipe in your search feature on even just the word recipe and you'll find more than you can imagine. :) One pretty big one that comes to mind is http://www.allrecipes.com . Different companies such as Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Whole Foods, and Aldi have their own recipe websites. There's even one called http://recipes.com . Good luck searching and have fun!
  • Sharon

I like allrecipes.com, foodnetwork, yummly, and if I am looking for a specific recipe I just google it and you will get every version of it.
  • Cindy

No, Home Talk does not have a recipe site. Although I have seen questions here where someone wanted a specific recipe and several of us responded with our version of the requested dish. All the recipe sites mentioned above are excellent sources too.
  • Jewellmartin

I wish Hometalk had food and cooking sites, also, but that’s not the kind of DIY Hometalk is into. I like Family Circle’s site, and tons of other. But be aware, Paula Dean’s recipes are long and detailed. And outstanding. I have cookbooks I treasure, but now I almost always just type in “cherry banana pudding”, for instance, and start there. ☺️