Shail.moore
Shail.moore
  • New Zealand
Asked on Mar 11, 2018

A great plant to hide the garbage cans.Ficus Pumila

Est32573283Shail.mooreDORLIS
+7

This is a great way to hide the garbage cans. A little corner in our garden that is plenty big enough for up to six containers.
This is Ficus Pumila which is a climber. A wonderful plant to hide a Mess. No need to put anything up for it to cling to. It finds its own way onto the wall.
t a great plant to hide the garbage cans
  • Cwa30526626

Conifers to make a small edge a d cut to shape a house.

• Brenda

Or tall grasses. Will camouflage with green in summer, then leave them dry for winter. Trim back early spring to grow green again.

• Debbie Fulton

Looks like ivy to me, just put a wire frame in desired shape. Let it go.

• Shail.moore

This is covered with a climbing ficus.

• DORLIS

trellia with clematis or other vine

• Shail.moore

I love clematis but doesn’t have the same effect all year round. Hence going with the ficus. Needs to be trimmed about every 8 weeks though.

• Shail.moore

Not sure what zone I am but I have planted this ficus to cover ugly garbage cans as it’s a plant that lasts forever with very little care.
    Ivy is fantastic but just not for this project. I have covered other areas with the variegated ivy, just beautiful.

• Est32573283