My pool deck is very rough and hurts your feet to walk on it.

+10
Is there a thick product that I can paint on that would help to smooth out that surface?
q my pool deck is very rough and hurts your feet to walk on it
  • Sharon Manning Livella Sharon Manning Livella on Mar 11, 2018
    I found would work best for us was to get an indoor outdoor carpet from Home Depot and tell him it's for the deck off the pool and they will tell you which one holds up the other chemicals. We tried different paints that we were told products but because the sun beat down on it it just made it so hot nobody could walk out there barefooted. Indoor outdoor carpet was the answer for us.
  • Jane wild Jane wild on Mar 11, 2018
    We had a pool company come out and apply a new coat of cool decking. Great result!
  • Jane wild Jane wild on Mar 11, 2018
    welcome 👍🏼
  • Ric Arner Ric Arner on Mar 12, 2018
    To repel the heat and smooth out the surface I recommend a pool service to coat the deck with Spray-Crete!!
  • Joanie Joanie on Mar 12, 2018
    We have concrete around our entire pool......they did a fabulous job. You surely don't want it too smooth and slippy, but a nice smooth surface, I understand. I think I would call whoever put it in to come and resurface.
  • Roz Roz on Mar 12, 2018
    wear flip-flops
  • Michele Schaeffer Michele Schaeffer on Mar 21, 2018
    Thanks all!