A SURF SHACK JUST FOR OUR GARDEN FAIRIES!

Welcome to the Surf Shack, any garden Fairy would indeed love to dwell here. Fairy gardens are a great activity to do with children. I see store made Fairy gardens but they don't really offer the fun of putting one together and letting each family member add their own special touch.
a surf shack just for our garden fairies, flowers, gardening, repurposing upcycling
Every thing a fairy could ever want!
What garden fairy wouldn't love to dive on this play spatula diving board or float around on a sprig of fresh mint? A fairy pool is tucked on the side of the surf shack with a forest of fresh flowers hugging it.
After swimming in the pool some warm beach towels waiting on the clothes line
A play dish held up by a play can of food make a great table, stools made up of small play cans of food. A great place for a Fairy dinner.
A play f pan serves up as great outdoor bed complete with a fluffy pillow and matching blankets
Firewood is stockpiled in a bird feeder waiting for a chilly night
If you were a fairy would you want to live here at the surf shack?

Lisa@ Sweet Tea N' Salty Air

• Jewellmartin

The first obvious question is, did you buy the surf shack ready-made? This would be a good way to use little souvenirs. But I also want to know if this garden is sheltered from the weather. The other night, we had 65 mph gusts of wind and my first fairy garden survived. I wonder if I should attempt to protect the little gardens from heavy rain and winds, although I don't think I could move more than one or two. What is your weather philosophy?

• Hi Jewell, I bought the surf shack from Home Depot a long time ago, its a resin material. I have mine in the front flower bed and it is not protected from the elements so I just use things that will holdup from sun and rain. I paint it every year too. You can't hide them from the rain fairy gardens are much too cute. I would be sure not to use anything too flimsy . In the garden dept. they sell these spike like little pins that you can use to secure objects. Have fun!