How do get rid of wrinkles in clothes in the dryer?

+5
  • Dfm Dfm on Mar 12, 2018
    put a damp towel in the dryer with dried and wrinkled clothes, turn heat to warm. when buzzer sounds open dryer and start folding.
  • Is the dryer stuffed too full? Is the setting too hot? Do you take out and immediately hang or fold items? See if these links help.

I iron just about everything, and I mean everything, I iron my nightgowns. But in a pinch I have tossed a damp towel in the dryer with a few items to get them fluffed up a bit.

I also swear by felted wool dryer balls too.

• Laurie Laurie on Mar 12, 2018
    Here's what I do to prevent wrinkles, and get them out.

I dry only half a load sometimes, on low for a longer time, so the clothes don't smash against each other so much. I also try to get things out as soon as they are clean and hang or lay them flat so they don't get wrinkled.

To take out wrinkles in something clean, I turn on the shower and dash the item through the water once or twice as a quick spray to dampen it. Then I put it in the dryer with a dry towel and run it on low.
  • Tae Tae on Mar 12, 2018
    I typically just run the dryer for another hot cycle.
  • Margolynluvsu Margolynluvsu on Mar 12, 2018
    A ball of crunched up tin foil.
  • Elizabeth Elizabeth on Mar 12, 2018
    Place a damp washcloth in the dryer and run it fo 10-15 minutes.
  • Jane Cox Jane Cox on Mar 12, 2018
    My husband is allergic to fabric softeners, so we use dryer balls
  • PJ Kelley PJ Kelley on Mar 12, 2018
    I scruntch up aluminum foil into 2 tight balls and keep them in my dryer. It works!