Sandy
Sandy
Asked on Mar 12, 2018

What do you use on smudge proof appliances to stay clean?

Melissa CombsJanet PizaroTeresa
+4

• Eroque022810

Don't try olive oil it attracks dust. I truly believe that they just advertise them like that to sell and aren't any different than regular stainless steel. I have them and I hate them. Every morning I wipe them down with a damp paper towel. I go side ways because that's the way of the finish on mine. Just resolve yourself to the fact that you aren't any better off than had you gone with any other finish and that you love them anyway and hey they work. I wanted white I didn't choose them, so I am at peace.
  • Melissa Combs

I use white vinegar and then a microfiber towel to dry
  • Teresa

I use a stainless steel spray once a month or when that are bad, other a slightly damp towel everyday & in between! I agree with the above, none that I have found is fool proof fingerprint free! Just a gimmick to sell!

I stopped using any regular cleaners, like stainless etc.they are the worst for smudges.White vinegar and water 50/50 and a micro-fiber cloth works the best
  • Melissa Combs