Goodwill LOVE 😍

$90

I have been a Goodwill shopper for years,always on the hunt for that diamond in the ruff ...so for sometime I have been looking for a (real) wrought iron queen bed and now that day has came to pass!!YES that's right a real wrought iron bed only one problem it was a daybed so both pieces were the same🤔so this is what I came up with A magnet test was made on the bed to let me know it was real,Oh and did I say I only paid 80$ for it cha-ching
goodwill love
So after getting it home I took one end of the bed and putting metal pipe smaller then the opening of the leg on the buttom taking it from 23" to 50"
goodwill love
Picking up two 2" C-shape wall mounts (in the plumbing section) then attaching the other end of the bed to the wall making it in to a headboard the other one fit great on my existing bed frame!
goodwill love
The pipe on each end is holding up the top, Don't worry the bed covers it up and so will paint
goodwill love
So now I have my wrought iron bed for a lot less thanks to Goodwill...but that's not all .....all the bedding is from there also
goodwill love
4 beautiful pillow shams 2.99$ a set
goodwill love
1 gueen size bed skirt $1.99😍
goodwill love
Is takes time to find those little diamonds but make weekly visits  there are located all over the are...
goodwill love
Even a vantage tablecloth to top it off...just think out side the box...or that box store