Asked on Mar 14, 2018

How do I attach a bedskirt to a bed with no box spring?

AdeleShoshanaFlipturn
+4

Our bed is the Cloud mattress

• Candi

Maybe a double faced sticky Velcro???
  • Juju

I attached mine to the edge of the mattress with curved safety pins. Be care only pin it to the cloth.
  • Linda Jordan

I have the same problem. Since I can sew I made my own bedskirt. If you don't sew, maybe get a friend to help.
    First measured the mattress/frame of bed (length of 3 sides that will display bedskirt, both sides and foot end). Then measure how long you want your bedskirt to hang down sides, adding 1 inch for seams to hem and to attach to topper. My topper was a top sheet that wasn't fitting bed, too small. You want topper to reach to top edges of mattress. After hemming bedskirt, I sewed the other side to the topper. Pressed seams so it would lay flat. Was delighted how it turned out. Then put comforter or quilt over the new bedskirt! Obviously the 2 complimented each other with colors, texture.
    I hope you find this useful and try it.
  • Flipturn

What style is your bed? If you posted a picture of how the bed sits on the bed frame, more Hometalkers would be able to see exactly what your set up is, and would then be able to offer more solutions.
  • Adele

use velcro