Packing Lunch Made Easy! No Pantry - No Problem

Y'all, sometimes the simplest things make life SO much easier! This is hardly a DIY project. It's more like something that I did years ago just to make life a little more organized and easy. About 7 years ago I was trying to loose weight I started taking my lunch and snacks everyday to work. I would go grocery shopping on Sunday and plan out my lunches, snacks and dinners for the whole week. I would put all of my snacks in little baggies to make sure my portion sizes were correct. That's how I came up with this idea. I found it was a lot easier to have everything displayed and easily seen then stuffed into a basket.
Fast forward to now and I have an amazing husband that I get to pack lunch for everyday! I don't have a pantry at our house but our laundry room is attached to the kitchen and this is what I use to keep all of his snack stuff for his lunches!
I go grocery shopping and come home and take about an hour to go through and put everything into little snack size baggies when I get home. Then each night when I pack his lunch I can do it in record time! It's a great way to save time!
All I did was pick up a Shoe Organizer (you can get this at Target or Walmart; maybe even the Dollar Tree) and lots of sandwich baggies. Then just take the time to put all of your chips and cookies into the baggies and you have a great snack system! Just make sure when you get your organizer that it has see through pockets so that you can see your snacks!
Anything that doesnt fit into my snack organizer I just keep in a little basket!
Find this and more DIY ideas on my blog! :)

Heather (The Wilson Farm)

• Ruth Nederlk

What is used to hang these doesn't show I like to use shoe organizer for bigger things like bags of pretzels and potato chips etc.

• Cindy Wernicke

I got mine at WALMART, there are hooks that come with it. I use one on the back of the door where I keep my sewing and crafting small items, another in my bedroom closet for shoes.
  • Susan Iszak-Stanyar

I want to do this with my pantry door, but it has a frosted glass insert. Any tips or suggestions? Changing the door is not an option.....

• Rya11965527

Large bags of chips and stuff, shoe holder isn t large enough?

• Jeanne Hack

She took the snacks out of the bag or box that come in and portioned them out into the snack bags.

• Sue Lilly

Simple but so effective of time and energy
  • Joanie

Someone gave me one of these shoe bags and I keep my flip-flops in it. It is hangin' on the inside of my closet door. We don't eat that many snacks, but for you it works.....Good for you!!!