10 Great ideas for Decorating Ideas for Shutters

Today I’m Sharing Some Great Decorating Ideas for Shutters. I love shutters and have one that I change around and decorate for different seasons or holidays. So I'm sharing some of the things I've done with our Shutter and some from other great creative women too.
today i m sharing some great decorating ideas for shutters, home decor, living room ideas, repurposing upcycling
There are so many ways to decorate with shutters and you can find them everywhere for a few dollars. I find them at thrift stores, yard sales and flea markets.
Here's the pink side with LOVE which was perfect for Valentine's Day with Pink Roses in an Urn and our "Happily Ever After" sign.
Here I used it on the back side that’s black and added another sign Clover Cottage on top of it and hung it sideways.
Here's where I used the pink side and added the LOVE letters to it and put it in the center of our mantel.
I liked it so much I kept it up for Easter because it worked with my color scheme.
I love this Shutter Headboard from Butterflies & Dragonflies. The sheer drapes are so dreamy too.
How pretty is this table and wall art with red shutters? Love the old window in the center with the wreath too. Source: Pinterest.
Look how cool this island is made with shutters from Beyond the Picket Fence. Love it.
What a great idea to make a towel rack out of a shutter by Liz Marie Blog.
How smart is this to make a message board behind a desk by Beachcomber.
I love, LOVE LoVE this Shutter wall by Thistlewood Farms. It’s such a creative way to add texture to your wall.
I’m in love with this Shutter wall art by Hearts of Glass too.
So that’s 10 different way to use old shutters to decorate with and you can do it on a budget too.
Let me know if you have any great ideas for shutters too.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Lisa
ConcordCottage.com with Lisa Walsh Huff Kroll

• Lynn Butler

Thank you for sharing. Going to try and hang shutters inside my window

• Johnnie Tate

Thank you and people like you who share your wonderful ideas with us. Makes decorating so much easier. Enjoyed every single photograph.