Debb Busby
Debb Busby
  • Independence, MO
Asked on Mar 17, 2018

My question is I want dark grey, are you happy with your choice.

Cynthia HEmilyNancy Turner
+2

• Charline

I painted my woodwork and my fireplace mantle dark gray and I loved it. I was worried that it would limit my accent color choices but everything looked super together.Happy painting
  • Debb Busby

Thank you, dark grey is the in color,but how long will that last ?? Thanks I appreciate your comment.
  • Nancy Turner

I would keep the dark grey as more of an accent color and keep the walls lighter, unless it is a really big bright room that can handle the dark walls.
  • Emily

Don't worry about it, paint is the easiest thing to change. But do be true to yourself in choosing any paint, accessory, furnishing etc.

• Cynthia H

I have been seeing doors and trim painted a dark gray and it looks very elegant. I painted wood cabinets in my bathroom a dark gray and it has held up very well. No direct sunlight on it, though if that's your concern.