HOW TO MAKE PLANT SEED PARTY FAVORS

$30

We had been calling our bun in the oven “baby sprout” since I had gotten pregnant, so it just made sense that for my baby shower, we would do plant seed favors as a thank you for everyone that came. I mean, how perfect is that?
how to make plant seed party favors
SUPPLIES //
First up you need to collect your supplies.
We were estimating about 30 guests, so I picked up 15 packages of basil seeds (I grabbed mine from a garden supply store, but in the full post I do link to a good one). There are generally enough seeds in each packet to split them into two.
I grabbed some small white paper bags from Michael’s to put the seeds into!
how to make plant seed party favors
When I was grabbing the seeds, I also came across some plant labels. They are pretty simple – a white, hard plastic that you can write on.
how to make plant seed party favors
Then I had to find some planters.
I almost went with basic terra cotta, but I spotted these guys at IKEA for 99 cents a piece….couldn’t beat that price!
how to make plant seed party favors
I found some other beautiful options ( head to the full blog post to see what I'm talking about) which are perfect for a bigger budget.
You’ll also need to round up some potting soil and some plain brown paper bags (the kind you pack a lunch in!).
how to make plant seed party favors
Pop over to the full blog post to see my how to and finished plant seed party favors! How fun!!

• Seeds  (Home and Garden Store)
  • Pots  (Ikea)
The Sweetest Digs