Kathy
Kathy
  • Joplin, MO
Asked on Mar 21, 2018

Best way to clean siding on mobile home door?

SharonTinyshoesSusan krom
+2

It is vinyl siding and is pretty dirty and moldy . Need something that will work .I am disabled and it may take awhile to get all done .

• Dfm

there is a “house wash” product at big box diy...the bottle attaches to a garden hose, aim the hose and let it scrub. Read directions first they may have changed in the past yr. I did have a min. amount of hand scrubbing...algae mostly.
  • Susan krom

Power washing is the best. It does the work with the pressure and you can add a cleaner to it-then you just need to be able to hold the hose.
  • Tinyshoes

Pressure washer with Krud Kutter from Lowe's. Hope you can get some help from family or friends...pretty big job! Good luck!
  • Sharon

I used to do one of my disabled clients RVs using a long-handled car brush on the hose, Dollar Tree Awesome Orange in a bucket. On one particularly mossy side, I put some bleach in the bucket too, and that got it all off. Best done on a hot sunny day as you will get wet.