Faucet handle fell off - how to repair?

+6
  • Sharon Sharon on Mar 21, 2018
    On the new one? or the old one your removing? If its the new one, you will have to replace the whole unit usually. You could try calling the manufacturers customer service line and see if it can be replaced/repaired.
    • See 1 previous
    • Sharon Sharon on Mar 21, 2018
      Without seeing the type, I don't know if it can be replaced or not. I would call the manufacturer's customer service line to see if can, and if not maybe they will take mercy on you and give you a discount coupon for a new one.
  • Alice Alice on Mar 21, 2018
    Is breaking the handle preventing you from removing the faucet ???
  • Jca8580429 Jca8580429 on Mar 21, 2018
    No, I think I could remove the faucet but I don't know how to replace the handle without breaking anything else.
  • William William on Mar 27, 2018
    Hot water line shut off under sink, should be a screw in the center of the handle. Handle fell off maybe screw fell off. Hot water faucet handle, should be an allen screw on the handle. You will need an allen wrench (six sided ) to tighten.