How to Make an Easter Egg Jar

$5

With Easter fast approaching it’s time to get started on some fun Easter Décor like this cute Easter Egg Jar. This would be a super easy and fun project to make with the little ones. Their sure to enjoy!

how to make an easter egg jar
I got this idea from Walmart, where they had an Easter egg jar some what similar. But being the cheap person that I am, and having a love for diy projects, I said to myself why buy it when I can make it myself? Then when others comment on what a cute little jar filled with eggs, I can say I made that. LOL

This project is so easy I’m sure it can be easily figured out just by looking at it. But I will walk you through the steps anyway. 
how to make an easter egg jar
First find a large empty jar and wash it with hot soapy water.
how to make an easter egg jar
Then while the jar is drying run to your favorite craft store, (mine is Hobby Lobby) and pick up one dozen eggs of your choice. Colored, speckled, or plain so you can speckle them yourself. 
how to make an easter egg jar
Once home again just fill the jar up with eggs, or if you have little ones around. Let them fill up the jar with the eggs. 
how to make an easter egg jar
Once your jar is filled with pretty little speckled eggs, tie a piece of raffia, ribbon, or scrap fabric around the neck of the jar. That’s it! Easy peasy! 
how to make an easter egg jar
Here's another fun spring project you may enjoy! How to make a spring garden centerpiece from a piece of weathered wood, mini terra cotta pots, and spring flowers.
Linda @ Mixed Kreations