Hope Williams
Hope Williams
  • Hometalk Helper
  • Young Harris, GA
Asked on Mar 27, 2018

Is there a structural engineer/master builder out there?



We are having some structural issues; 2 floor joists cracked and popping drywall. I can not locate a professional within 275 miles. Can someone help walk me through this? i have tried our state board, home advisor and Angie’s list. So please, I need a pro here and not (just try this) here. I’m terrified here. Thanks y’all! I’m hoping someone knows someone here.

1 answer
Your comment...