Shower/accessory Curtain

$15

This is incredibly easy, it only took me about half an hour of cutting and gluing. This is the first time I've done This, I used hot glue, but it's all I had, another glue may work/hold better.
shower accessory curtain
I bought 2 shower liners and a shower curtain from the buy rite (its like a dollar store in Canada, but has some things that are ore expensive.
I cut different size squares and a couple strips from one of the liners and hot glued them to the second liner in random spots.
A long the bottom of each square though I left gaps between glue for any water to run out that may get in
shower accessory curtain
And this is one end. Bigger pieces to hold shampoo/conditioner bottles and body wash
shower accessory curtain
A smaller square for bar soap and 2 strips glued on in a way that will hold 2 razors each
shower accessory curtain
I glued each end and the middle of the strips so razor handles can slip in easily and be ready to grab when needed :)

• 1Lu33015625

The hot glue doesn't melt the liner?

• Cynthia Whitney

I can't even get hot glue to hold a pinecone so have trouble imagining this working for long. And then I picture a 20 ounce bottle falling on my bare toes in the middle of a shower!

• Bonnie

Great idea!! Where did you get your blue and cream tile pattern curtain, it is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

• Cheryl Gillman

I actually found it At my local dollar store! They had all kinds of beautiful curtains which made it hard to decide lol

• Yolanda Freeman Busch

So how long will the glue hold in the shower?

• Debbie

ABSOLUTELY A GREAT IDEA ! Presently in the process of redoing my bathroom and i have very little space. Can have what I need and room does not look cluttered. THANK YOU !!!

• Melin

Though this is a great idea, I'd be concerned that the glue wouldn't hold due to the moisture in the shower. There are special pocket shower curtain liners at numerous home ware stores. Too, you can pick up clear vinyl [various thicknesses] at the fabric store ~ normally good sized pieces in the remnant bins at a fraction of original cost. Cut the vinyl to desired pocket size and sew to a shower curtain liner ~ use a double-stitch, perhaps in fun colors. The stitching would be strong enough to hold just about anything used in the shower.