Chairs up-cycled to guest bed

I needed a bed for my guest room, but wanted to add some personality with it. I knew these thrift store chairs were perfect when I found them.
chairs up cycled to guest bed, bedroom ideas, home decor, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
I cut some braces to screw on in order to make the headboard and footboard act as one unit.
I added a large L bracket to each chair to keep the boxspring in place.
One matching head board and footboard in a matter of minutes with very little cost.
Add a quilt and pillows and you have a cute bed f

• Mary Smith

Such a great idea. I would never have imagined doing this, but need a headboard so I'll be looking for me some now. Thanks for sharing!

• Valerie

Love the quilt!