Don't really have a question.

+4
I thoroughly enjoy reading what all these ladies are doing. They have answered several questions for me that will end up saving me money. Thanks for sharing!

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Mar 28, 2018
    Your very welcome! Please help others with their questions while you are looking at posts or questions, you may be able to help! Please ask if you have a question, don't think it is a stupid question or anything, every one gets stuck once in a while and just needs to get the juices flowing again through seeing the suggestions other give to you. Welcome to the community!
    P.S. There are many guys that belong to the community as well!

• Janice Janice on Mar 28, 2018
    I agree with you entirely. This site is an awesome resource to learn about all things DIY. I'm constantly amazed at the ingenuity that people who post here show. So many useful and wonderful ideas, even if I never use them.
    I enjoy looking at the site several times a week to see the latest accomplishments.

• Sharon Sharon on Mar 28, 2018
    Sharing knowledge is like paying it forward! I enjoy helping people, and I have learned many things myself reading all of the questions!

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Mar 28, 2018
    I agree with the others. Answering questions to help others has expanded my knowledge. Feel free to check out the questions once in a while - you'll be surprised at how many you can help, as well!

• Janet Panos Janet Panos on Mar 28, 2018
    Thank you Tilliedray and Janice for taking the time to acknowledge the Hometalk helpers. We really enjoy guiding people in the right direction when they need help — when and if we can.

• Dianacirce70 Dianacirce70 on Mar 28, 2018
    We're so glad you're here!