Where to purchase insert tubes that go between plastic shelves?

Does anyone know where I can purchase these tubes? The manufacturer does not sell them separate from the shelves. I also cannot find PVC pipe at 1 1/8" to cut to fit.
q i have lost the insert tubes that go between the plastic shelves
  11 answers
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Mar 28, 2018
    ask the manufacturer who would sell them.
  • Mogie Mogie on Mar 28, 2018
    1 1/8 inch pvc seems hard to find. Can you use a size smaller?
  • Geew Geew on Mar 28, 2018
    Can you tell us what it's used for? That would help a lot.
  • Janice Janice on Mar 28, 2018
    I searched all over the web but had no luck in finding anything plastic. Could you possibly find wood dowels at a home improvement store the correct circumference and have them cut to the right height?
    • Kat21726135 Kat21726135 on Mar 29, 2018
      Thank you Janice for your reply and suggestion. The wood dowels is a good suggestion and I will try to find them.
  • DesertRose DesertRose on Mar 28, 2018
    You might check on ebay or amazon or someplace like that. We threw all ours out, if I had known a couple months ago you could have had them! Someone might be willing to sell some tho....2nd hand stores? Good will?
  • Bijous Bijous on Mar 28, 2018
    If you can find vacuum accessories, the extension rods work. I just used pipe tape around the bottom and top to beef up. Good luck.
  • William William on Mar 28, 2018
    I would substitute wood dowels, shower rods, curtain rods. copper pipe. Some spray paint. There has to be something that will fit.
  • Geew Geew on Mar 29, 2018
    My only suggestion would be to contact a plumbing supply co. and/or an air conditioner supplier, they might be able to steer you in the right direction. And that is a very unusual size, I see where you are having trouble finding that size.
    Best of Luck
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Mar 29, 2018
    sorry, maybe check amazon they supply alot of items
  • Allison Allison on Mar 31, 2018
    Could you just drill through a 1" pvc pipe and use a hefty nut and bolt as a stop?
  • Dee Dee on Mar 31, 2018
    I would wrap the 1 inch pvc with one of those plastic shower curtain covers.