Any ideas for these coffee containers?

+8
q any ideas for these coffee containers
Side view of coffee container.
q any ideas for these coffee containers
Here's another photo of the container. Any ideas?
  • Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Mar 28, 2018
    Baby doll Bumpo seats; stackable canisters; stackable crayon containers; craft paint buckets; condiment containers for group picnics; instant coffee, creamer, each kind of sugar substitute, tea bags, K-cup holders; cocoa mix or chocolate brownie mix canister; coin box; Easter, Halloween, or Christmas candy holder; planters. ☺️
  • Carol Thomas Carol Thomas on Mar 28, 2018
    I just love this Tiki idea...sooo creative!
    https://www.hometalk.com/8747981/coffee-container-tiki-statues?r=1
  • Linda Linda on Mar 28, 2018
    my hubby pours paint in them when he is doing touch ups keeps the paint fresh and if he is interrupted he just snaps the lid on . He also cuts a hole in the lid to soak his brushes when done keeps the brush up right and if bumped doesn’t spill all over. The trades class used one per student to store individual tools. I use two to carry feed to the wildlife. Great to store sand paper to keep it dry.

• Cynthia H Cynthia H on Mar 28, 2018
    They are great for storing things in. I have also used them for paint, stripper, soaking brushes, etc.
  • TAMMY SPALSBURY TAMMY SPALSBURY on Mar 28, 2018
    Store nuts and bolts and screws in them.
  • Ginger Ginger on Mar 31, 2018
    It must stay full of COFFEE!! LOL!!
  • Dee Dee on Apr 01, 2018
    They can be used for numerous things. Paint with a spray paint for plastic and use for canisters. I have made fabric covers and filled with Christmas cookies for friends. I use for leftover paint. I store sugar and flour in them. Gee so many uses
  • Lagree Wyndham Lagree Wyndham on Apr 02, 2018
    I keep a couple for painting, and throw the rest out.