Is there a product that will get rid of chiggers in my yard?

+5
  • Kill the fleas and chiggers with a pesticide. Use a spray application for best results. For large yards, use a pressure sprayer. Look for a pesticide that contains premertrin, diazinon, cyflurhrin and carbaryl, which will kill the pests but do not harm the grass.
  • Anna Ruth Richbourg Cox Anna Ruth Richbourg Cox on Mar 29, 2018
    Thanks!
  • Red26480679 Red26480679 on Mar 29, 2018
    I have gone to our farmers cooperative store and bought some horse fly and tick spray in large quantities to spray from the house out to Kill them and run them out of my perimeter.
  • Red26480679 Red26480679 on Mar 30, 2018
    It worked wonderful! I bought my Mother a miniature rose bush and they took the ground around it over. We wondered if they had killed the bush but they died out and yellow rose bush is wonderful.
  • Ginny Ginny on Mar 30, 2018
    I had a bag case of chiggers as a teenager from hanging out on the beach at night in Ocean City MD. What a mess. Thought I would itch myself to death. I would call an exterminator or lawn service.
  • Camille Camille on Apr 23, 2019

Warning! carbaryl is highly toxic (deadly) to honey bees!