Diane
Diane
Asked on Mar 31, 2018

Looking for a natural spray & mop floor cleaner?

DesertRoseJanet PizaroTaa11843558
+3

I’ve tried the cleaner where you soak the mop heads but think a spray may be better for me?

• Sharon

What kind of floor are you cleaning?
  • Kal21880830

I use a Bona cleaner with the Bona sprayer on both my tile floors and wood laminate floors and love it. Cleans well, doesn't streak and dries really fast. Shines like new!
  • Taa11843558

I have ceramic tile and wood laminate floors. I use a mixture of equal parts vinegar and rubbing alcohol. You could add a few drops of an essential oil, if you like. I spray a small area then wipe with a swiffer covered with a microfiber cloth.

depends on what type of floor you are cleaning
  • DesertRose

Simple Green is non-toxic. I am allergic to most cleaners and it has been a life saver. I use it for everything. It disinfects and deodorizes as it cleans. It is at Walmart auto/boat section and in Menards in soap section. We buy the spray bottle as well as keep half gallon jug concentrates in the house.