Asked on Mar 31, 2018

What’s the best way to clean converse tennis shoes? White pair

Elizabeth DavisPam1418628Johnavallance82
+4

I have a pair of white converse canvas tennis shoes and want to know how to get them white again without leaving a yellow ring around them?

• Dev10866078

I throw all my non leather shoes in the washing machine on cold. With bleach if they’re white. And do not put them in the dryer. That will shrink them. Take the inner soles out if they aren’t attached and wash them with your shoes. I’ve been washing my shoes literally for decades. It works. And your shoes get refreshed.
  • Nancy Turner

If you look where the products for shoes are, there is a product to whiten white tennis shoes. My hubby used it on a pair that he had and they always were white.

wash it the top of the dishwasher
  • Marilyn

Don’t use bleach! My sneaks turned yellow.
  • Johnavallance82

I have not done it with converse but, have with canvas trainers type shoes - Put in Bowl and Use nail brush to scrub clean - washing machine ?
  • Pam1418628

Whitening toothpaste
  • Elizabeth Davis

WASHING MACHINE, WORKS EVERY TIME FOR ME! MAKE SURE YOU REMOVE THE LACES AND WASH THEM TOO. OR ELSE IT LEAVES A RING. ON HOT!