Pink Green Girly & Organized: Ultimate Home Office Craft Room Makeover

It's the room where I spend the most hours every day, working, writing, creating, wasting time on social media....:) But I never really felt at home in my home office and craft room.
But now that it's gone through a major makeover, it's my happy place. All girly in pink and green and gray -- and uber organized so I don't have to waste time looking for stuff. I can just get down to business.
I was able to incorporate my love of fabric, color and vintage pottery in a creative workspace that is also super organized.
My home office and craft room reflects my personal style and I didn't shy away from using color: pink, green, teal and gray are just a few shades I used in the room. And did I mention that everything is organized as well as pretty?
I love this large scale bulletin board art project that hangs above my desk. And it was so simple to make using printable botanical prints, fabric and a thrifted frame.
My home office and craft room before had good bones, but it was too bland and too cluttered.
An upcycled lamp provides task lighting in my office, and vintage pottery corrals pens and other desktop essentials.
I found the perfect crafting desk at Ikea, and I created ribbon storage that is not only functional but a work of art!
For me, the key to being creative is having all my supplies organized and handy -- not stashed away in a closet or a drawer. I keep my crafting supplies right near my craft table.
A second bookshelf holds office supplies in style!

32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
15 Stencil Patterns You'll Wish You'd Seen Sooner
Atta Girl Amy

• Mish Volonino

Love your Craftroom. I love a girlie princess room to be creative in.

• Denise Hardy

Your space is beautiful and I think you are so right - decorating should be about you, as a person and should reflect your personality and style - I always say 'go for it'. I came across your office because I was looking for offices using turquoise and pink - as I am designing an office for my daughter - she's not really young as such - she's 39 - so.... I think she will still like it - decorating the way you like it has nothing to do with age hey? :)