I am looking for a cheap idea for table centres for a 21st birthday.

+5
We were going to use hessian as table runners with candle jars but the hessian worked out quite exspensive.

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Apr 01, 2018
    Hi Alison,
    I had never heard of hessian so I looked through Google to see what it was. The basic definition seems to be coarse fabric. The article I read also mentions burlap as something similar. Would that work for you? I saw some that had patterns. You could recreate a pattern using craft paint as long as it doesn't get wet or possibly use fabric paint to create a design that you like. Wishing you the best.
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Apr 01, 2018
    Gingham with candle Jar Or Champagne glass with flowers on Lace Runner- (could be plastic)? Boy or Girl - Town Country - Job - Likes ???? All information might help.
  • Kac32568501 Kac32568501 on Apr 01, 2018
    joann.com currently has burlap on sale for $2.79/yd. It comes in a 48" width and several colors are available. If you are using banquet size tables maybe instead of 1 long runner for the entire length of the table use several smaller runners.
  • Alison Harris Alison Harris on Apr 01, 2018
    Thank you. The smaller runners could be good.
    My pleasure........