Ideas for a privacy fence for my 20ft patio

+4
I want to have a privacy wall about 5ft high and about 24ft long

• Ken Erickson Ken Erickson on Apr 01, 2018
    You can buy pre-made sections of vinyl or wood fence panels at big box stores. Then mount these to support brackets/posts and be done. You can always mount posts and rails at perimeter and add fence boards.
  • Laura Cooper Laura Cooper on Apr 01, 2018
    How about lattice with a fast growing vine such as sweet pea?
  • Janet Panos Janet Panos on Apr 01, 2018
    Hello. Your local Home Depot or Lowe’s store habe some great choices when it comes to privacy fences. Some of them are really beautiful, too. For instants, a 5-ft. redwood fence with the 2-foot lattice work trim on top is quite attractive and will give you the privacy you need. Good luck!
  • Bijous Bijous on Apr 01, 2018
    Hi, attached is a nice idea for corrugated metal. Looks fairly easy to do also. Good luck.
  • Cindy Cindy on Apr 01, 2018
    I think you could use Arbor Vitae's to solve the privacy issue. They grow tall and slim. My backyard has them around the perimeter and we get plenty of privacy with them. Best of luck to you.
  • Jcraw Jcraw on Apr 01, 2018
    all of the above recommendations are great, but I’m 5’3”, and a 5’ high barrier is not nessarily privacy.