Five Ways to Spruce Up Ikea Furniture

$40

Who doesn’t love a good IKEA furniture makeover or hacks. I love them and literally search for them on Pinterest.
So you long time readers know my obsession with color and how I like to make every single piece of furniture as fun and bright as I possibly can.
But if you are new here you should check out my 10 Most Colorful Furniture Makeover Ideas.
Today I will be focusing on these beautiful Ikea Furniture Makeovers that I have created over the course of few years.
Let me know which one is your favorite.
I don’t think I have come across an Ikea Lack Coffee table which looks like this one. I have an obsession with the Southwestern pattern so I had to have it on my basic Ikea coffee table.
The stencil was basically a little DIY I made and choosing a bright colored Mint and Coral colors made all the difference.
To check out the full post to get all the details and the complete supply list I used on this project.
IKEA LACK SIDE TABLES
In my opinion stencils can transform any basic piece into a piece with so much character and design. And it is so easy and quick to do so.
These Ikea Lacks tables are a big hit in my home and I can see why, the stencil complemented the table perfectly.
IKEA NIGHTSTAND MAKEOVER
You might have noticed now that I have an obsession with stenciling and you can see more it in my Creative Ways to Use Stencils post.
What I love about this makeover is the bright and bold colors that I used. I am not much of a fan of bright green color but this one turned out gorgeous.
Don’t you agree?
STENCILED CORNER TABLE
So this is going to be my last Stenciled Furniture piece for Ikea furniture. This beautiful Indian Inlay stencil I have used on multiple piece from an old dated dresserto a wall shelfon a canvas and now on this Ikea table.
It is safe to say this is one of my favorite stencils since it give such a character to any furniture piece.
For the rest of my Ikea Furniture Makeovers, hop on over to my blog post.

31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
Super Cool Painting Techniques You've Probably Never Seen!
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
15 Memorial Day Crafts
Anam - Delicious And DIY

• Joanie

Beautiful art and creative talent!

• Cherie

I can't decide which I like the best, each of them is beautiful! Great work!