What About Making a Fancy Room Divider???

$40

Sometimes we want to change the definition of the given spaces so today we are going to change that by building this new wall divider in the living room…

Feel free to see more projects here on my youtube page page: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ATCtvMy

Here is the long video if you decide to make it yourself...

But if you want to have a shorter video I will be also adding one for you at the end of this article...

If some of you have been facing this issue I will be sharing an article with you with a free plan in the video description so you can try it at home...

First, all you will need is 4 long piece of lumber of 2.10 m long 8.5cm large and 4 cm thick

In order to make the different cut, I will then use my Miter saw for the small angles and the hand saw for the large one...

After cutting the main 3 pieces I have been able to create the the frame that will afterwards be screewed to each other

After screwing all pieces together, I am taking the dimensions in order to create the lines (using the same type of wood) which should give use the fancy design

To attach them to the main frame I have decided to use my kreg jig in order to create some pocket holes

When all pocket holes done and the different lines screwed to the main frame, it was then time to aint the entire design in white

After waiting a day and a layer of transparent spray lacquer, I am now adding the entire design in place taking into consideration the holes that were already created for the previews one

Et Voila! Here Iam Happy with our new wall divider between the kitchen and the living room

As usual if you like our projects, feel free to join us at the below link

Mr ATC

• Carol

Please! Instructions on how to make that fabulous folding work bench, it is awesome!

• Joa23061954

Where did you use the shorter one?

• Shansmow

I was wondering the same but if you look closely you’ll see the stairs don’t go all the way across. I think it’s just to keep someone from falling. Great project.

• Michelle

The workbench was the first thing I noticed. Are you willing to share those plans or do you already have them posted?

• Mr ATC

yes of course, feel free to log yourself via my website and check my files, it's available there. if you have any issue contact me via the chat (available only for the members on my website)

• Joyce

I am ‘trying to figure out what you are dividing. It appears it is in a doorway, but maybe the picture is from the wrong angle. I can’t see what it is needed for.

• Mr ATC

Hi Joyce, thanks for your comment. I am actually dividing the kitchen from the living room