Asked on Apr 3, 2018

What can I do with soap, shampoo and conditioner samples?

JoAnnBarbSassy
+11

I GO TO A LOT OF MOTELS AND HOTELS AND SO I HAVE A LOT OF UNUSED ITEMS THAT I KEEP BUT DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH.

• Zeldazim
    Zeldazim

you could donate them to an underground railroad
  • Dfm
    Dfm

Homeless shelters, women’s shelter, all can use them..esp. the soap. My uncle in ks. Traveled a lot, stayed at many motels...brought the personal items Home with him. At that time my church was supporting a mission house.
  • Food banks and homeless shelters love receiving these! Yellow Pages, Google, Police or Fire Department can help you get your donation into the right hands.
  • Joanne lueke
    Joanne lueke

You could donate them to a homeless shelter, along with any toothbrushes and tooth paste samples you might be provided. I am sure they would be greatly appreciated.
  • Maxine McNeil
    Maxine McNeil

donate to homeless shelters
  • Ana Bacallao
    Ana Bacallao

A friend of mine makes small bags with personal items such as this and keeps them in the car to hand out to panhandlers in street corners.

• Janine
    Janine

Send to the military over seas. Box them up nd drop off at your local recruiter office. They can help you out and will be extremely grateful.

• Dianacirce70
    Dianacirce70

donate them to local shelters and donation places. Where I live we donate things like that to the women's shelter, the homeless shelter and the food pantry that exists solely on donations.
  • Jewellmartin
    Jewellmartin

Besides donating many, I put a pack of these with each of our suitcases and gym bags to use in case of emergency. Such as losing another bag in travel, or forgetting my “real” toiletry bag, especially when I have physical therapy. ☺️
  • Ann Whitfield
    Ann Whitfield

Give them to an abused women's shealter. You can make up cosmetic bags (maybe from plastic shopping bags-see tutorial) and fill each one with a verity of products thinking of various receivers. ie: children, men, women, homeless, military, assisted care facilities, and so forth.
  • Redcatcec
    Redcatcec

Donate them.
    You can also combine them into a hand soap container.
  • Sassy
    Sassy

You can also donate them to a local church that sends Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes out via Samaritan's Purse, for them to include in their boxes.
  • Barb
    Barb

drop off homeless shelters or soup kitchens
  • JoAnn
    JoAnn

Why not donate to homeless shelters?