What to do with pool hole in backyard?

+8
We have a 24" empty round spot in the backyard where we took down the pool. What to do with it?

• I might fill with gravel and make a fire pit seating arrangement - like an oasis
  • Dfm Dfm on Apr 04, 2018
    24 ft. Re seed with grass seed, make a garden bed ...
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Apr 04, 2018
    build a fire pit, place seating around it
  • Trudi Trudi on Apr 04, 2018
    Are you going to put the pool back up? If so you could use as a seasonal flower bed. Or a temporary playground area. If not, you can re seed it and grow new grass
  • Gazebo, fire pit area, garden bed, patio. Can you post a photo?
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Apr 04, 2018
    Flower bed - Wishing Well - Windmill - Figure Statue or Modern Art or Signpost - Totem Pole -Fountain - Tree - Standard Rose etc.etc..........
  • Inetia Inetia on Apr 05, 2018
    Do you mean 24” depth? If so what is the diameter?
  • Janet Janet on Apr 05, 2018
    Wow. I am thinkinga pond
  • Barb Adams Barb Adams on Apr 05, 2018
    I'm think 24 ft. A flower garden with bird bath in the center would be pretty!
  • Ana Santiago Ana Santiago on Apr 05, 2018
    what is the reason of the hole or is just a bald spot. If is a hole, fill it up with stones and cover with top soil. if I say a bald spot try a design of a yin-yan symbol with white and dark pebbles.
  • Oma Mitchell Oma Mitchell on Apr 05, 2018
    What is the size actually? I recently saw a post where once a swimming pool had been, a trampoline had been placed. This was level with the ground, and a perimeter ring of cushioned footing was placed. Much safer and why hadn't someone come up with this idea before???