What can I do with Crystal Lite containers?

+5
I have a collection of crystal light containers I hate to throw anything away if I could come up with an idea for them. Anyway I thought I would ask Hometalk members to brainstorm with me. What would you come up with?

• Dysko7710 Dysko7710 on Apr 06, 2018
    I like this link, lots of fun ideas, and really creative:
  • Huntress Huntress on Apr 07, 2018
    They look cute hanging from trees in garden with glow sticks in them. I also use stained glass paint drizzled in them and swirl around them hang and put finger lights in them.
  • Mrs B Mrs B on Apr 09, 2018
    I have some in my work backpack now - keep pens and pencils in - extra reading glasses - first aid kit w/pain reliever, band aids, cream, tweezers - makeup kit - phone charger and ear buds - they are the best for keeping things organized! We have to take turns in my family because everyone wants them!
  • Catherine Deirdre Rodden Catherine Deirdre Rodden on Apr 09, 2018
    We use for end-of-year and holiday gifts to teachers. Pick up packs of Sharpies and Expo markers at BJ's Wholesale club. Print up cute label that says "I'm EXPO-nentially grateful you made us such SHARPIES this year!" Another option is for some graham crackers, marshmallows and a couple mini Hershey bars with "Hope you have S'More fun over the summer" and on and on.
  • Sandy Sandy on Apr 11, 2018
    My husband thought I was crazy for saving these! I haven't completely decided yet. One of my ideas is to spray paint the bottom section black and the top copper. You could also use seasonal colors, or something to go with your decor. They could be used for cotton balls, qtips, candy, nuts, all types of great things.