I’m thinking about buying a pergola and wants to know would it look

+5
  • Mogie Mogie on Apr 06, 2018
    Your question got cut off. Please complete and repost.
  • Emily Emily on Apr 06, 2018
    I didn't know pergola's were sold ready made. We have two in our yard one longer than the other, one for a grape vine and one for wisteria. They were built on site by my husband. They were both built with four posts sunk into the ground about 3ft deep. Then long cross pieces were added and then short pieces front to back. The grape arbor has five sides (it goes around a circular patio) and they are covered with ready made lattice. The wisteria has only two sides and they also have lattice, one a yard sale find and the other made by my husband. Your question was cut off so maybe you want to ask it again.
  • Janice Janice on Apr 06, 2018
    Your question got cut off before you finished....could you give more info, please. It might help to measure the area you plan to place the pergola to better envision how it will look. Maybe place a garden hose to outline where it will be and what size would be best....then try to visualize the height, etc. dimensions. Hope this helps until you finish your true question. Cheers!
  • Geew Geew on Apr 06, 2018
    Try this site, many options out there:

• Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Apr 06, 2018
    There are so many designs and sizes that it is hard to say without seeing a photo of your yard. If you would post one, I would be happy to look at it and suggest types.
  • If you want a ready to assemble kit, there are more options than you can count.

Janice has the right idea, use your garden hoses and yard tools to lay out the size. It does take a bit of imagination as to how it will look completed, so measure very carefully!