You Won't Believe This Master Closet Makeover!

$75
Advanced

This homeowner was starting a new job in less than two weeks, and she needed her closet organized yesterday.

I was so on it!

At the end of our time together, we managed to transform her closet from disorganized and disorderly into a personalized boutique.
As I toured her closet for the first time, I could see some semblance of her life before: The labeled shoe bins and closet organizers suggested she was typically an organized person.
But, her closet now mirrored the chaos that resulted from extraordinary circumstances. During that time, clothing and other items landed in the first available spot and eventually took over nearly every square inch of closet space.
It's okay. Clutter doesn't define us. It's simply a result of circumstances which are meant to mold and shape us.

That is exactly what happened with my client. Now, it was time for the closet to reflect those changes!
We started decluttering, sorting and purging, one closet rod at a time.

We categorized clothes by type, season and color; tops on top and bottoms on the bottom.
We labeled and ordered pants by size. (My client has since ordered closet label dividers.)
Out-of-season pants, along with her future size pants, were folded into bins the homeowner already had and stored on the top shelf.
We even set up a bag for future donation items. (The bag has since been replaced with a pretty, reusable shopping bag the client already had on hand.)
After four days of hard work and dedication, my client has her very own boutique closet!

The homeowner tells me that she loves getting ready for work in the morning in her newly organized space. 

31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
15 Memorial Day Crafts
Sharon E. Hines

• Susan Waits Roughton

I need some suggestions on a 4ft wide closet.

• Lynn

I share a space like that with my husband. Lol

• Jill Ron Pike

Do most people just wear separates these days? In most of these closet make-overs, I see very few, if any, where DRESSES are hung. Where are the DRESSES??

• Sharon E. Hines

She actually has quite a few dresses. They just aren't visible in the photo. And I personally love (casual) dresses. But, I think you're right that people mostly wear separates these days.