You Won't Believe This Master Closet Makeover!

70K Views
This homeowner was starting a new job in less than two weeks, and she needed her closet organized yesterday.

I was so on it!

At the end of our time together, we managed to transform her closet from disorganized and disorderly into a personalized boutique.
Time: 12 HoursCost: $75Difficulty: Advanced
  • you won t believe this master closet makeover
As I toured her closet for the first time, I could see some semblance of her life before: The labeled shoe bins and closet organizers suggested she was typically an organized person.
But, her closet now mirrored the chaos that resulted from extraordinary circumstances. During that time, clothing and other items landed in the first available spot and eventually took over nearly every square inch of closet space.
It's okay. Clutter doesn't define us. It's simply a result of circumstances which are meant to mold and shape us.

That is exactly what happened with my client. Now, it was time for the closet to reflect those changes!
We started decluttering, sorting and purging, one closet rod at a time.

We categorized clothes by type, season and color; tops on top and bottoms on the bottom.
We labeled and ordered pants by size. (My client has since ordered closet label dividers.)
Out-of-season pants, along with her future size pants, were folded into bins the homeowner already had and stored on the top shelf.
We even set up a bag for future donation items. (The bag has since been replaced with a pretty, reusable shopping bag the client already had on hand.)
After four days of hard work and dedication, my client has her very own boutique closet!

The homeowner tells me that she loves getting ready for work in the morning in her newly organized space. 

Suggested materials for this project:

View All Materials
Prices updated as of July 11, 2018 10:02 PM - More infoHometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Sharon @ mrs. hines class