DIY Beach Theme Candles

I love creating quick, easy and inexpensive decor that still looks great! Who doesn't?
I picked up all my items at the dollar store and created a quick centerpiece in about 20 minutes.
diy beach theme candles, crafts, home decor
I simply wrapped the garden twine around the center of each candle. The messier looking, the better.
I glued the end down to keep it from un-fraying.
I glued a seashell to one side and called it good. Of course you can glue anything that you'd like to reflect the theme or your personality.
I placed the candles on one of the dollar store silver trays, emptied a bag of dollar store pebbles and the remainder of shells around the candles and I instantly had a centerpiece.
Great for outdoor parties, or even use indoors.
Today's Creative Life- Kim Demmon

• Absolutely LOVE this! Very chic and so easy. Great share, thank you! 🐚

• Cindy Dwyer

Love all of your ideas but please caution people when buying from glass candle containers from Dollar Tree to make sure the glass is thick enough that they won't shatter/crack/explode when burning candle. This has happened to me thank goodness I tried it first before selling.