Asked on Apr 12, 2018

I am a renter. Need ideas for a truly easy peel and stick accent wall

RedcatcecJayneAlice
+4

• Amy Ogden-Paparone
    Amy Ogden-Paparone

Hi Bobbie!
    I wasn't sure what type of peel and stick you were looking for but here is a link that has everything from plank walls to tile to stone. I'm sure you can find something that you like. Hope it helps!
  • Emily
    Emily

I have been thinking about this recently. I have lots of rolls of white paper and I was thinking if I wanted to do something temporary I would apply it to the paper and fasten the paper from its top to the wall, easy to remove and the paper can be any color you choose.
  • Alice
    Alice

I’ve just put up peel and stick vinyl subway tile accented with Mexican talavera tile stickers and no one can believe they’re not real. They really do peel off without a trace, too. Amazon has lots of choices and ideas.
  • Jayne
    Jayne

Use liquid starch as the paste and put up fabric. I actually did a bathroom with double side tape and wrapping paper. I guess you could use most any paper but I just happened to like the pattern and colors in the wrapping paper.
  • Redcatcec
    Redcatcec

The DIY stores have removable panels for your walls, we were looking at a Birch tree one as a backsplash for our kitchen.