DIY Coin Hole or Quarter Toss Game

$3

Love playing corn hole? Then you'll probably like coin hole too!

This game reminds me a little bit of my younger years except it involved cups of beer instead of wood boards. ;) It was always fun playing quarters as we called it, but this coin hole game is fun for the entire family!

You will need:

1X4 piece of wood at least 11" long
chop saw or cut off saw to cut your wood to size
1 1/4" hole saw
drill
wood glue
sandpaper
diy coin hole or quarter toss game
Start by using your cut off or chop saw to cut your pieces. You will need 2 1/2" long pieces and 2 5" long pieces.
diy coin hole or quarter toss game
Once you have all of your pieces cut, use a sander or some sandpaper to smooth out all of your pieces
diy coin hole or quarter toss game
Then take your 1 1/4" hole saw and drill to drill the holes into your board. Measure 1.5" down from the top and middle of your board and mark the spot. Then place the drill bit from the hole saw on your mark and drill out your hole. Do the same thing for each board.
diy coin hole or quarter toss game
Once your holes are cut out, use your sand paper again to smooth out the inside of your circle.
diy coin hole or quarter toss game
Once all of your wood is nice and smooth, use your wood glue to glue the 2 pieces together. Glue the 1/2" piece to the top and back of your wood board. Let it dry according to manufacturers directions. I didn't use any type of clamp to hold my wood in place, just let it dry undisturbed for a few hours.
diy coin hole or quarter toss game
Once it's dry you can fancy it up! I had this fun tiki mask scrapbook paper left over, so I decided to use that by just mod podging the paper onto the wood.

You could leave it or stain it. Or you could add your favorite sports team logo to the board and play coin hole at all your tailgate parties!

Want more DIY's? Check us out at CrazyDiyMom.com

• 1x4 wood board
  • Chop saw
  • 1 1/4" hole saw and drill
Jennifer | CrazyDiyMom