Savvy Chic Michelle
Savvy Chic Michelle
  • Howell, NJ

BEACH HOUSE RULES...Relax Unwind and Enjoy

I found this desk at an estate sale. Pretty as she was I knew I could make her much better. I had just posted another desk on my Etsy shop the week before and it sold within the week. So when I stumble onto this one I was a happy camper. She was a bit pricey. I tried real hard to haggle but it just wasn't working with this lady. I mean gezz didn't the women know I really wanted it for 50 bucks!! Well, on second thought she probably saw the look in my eye and thought to herself ...HOOK LINE SINKER!! OH I GOT THIS GIRL!!
ANYHOO I wound up pay the higher but that's ok too.
I planned on painting her the same as I did the other one I just sold because I got such great feedback on that one but when I got her home and started working on her I went in a whole new direction. The last one was Very Chic Zebra Stripped. This one went total beachy coastal cottage!! AND I LOVE HER! LOL
Here she is before..............
beach house rules relax unwind and enjoy, bedroom ideas, home decor, painted furniture
Here she is after....
Sorry the pictures might now be so great. I really need to get a better camera.