What can I use to fix wallpaper seams as they are coming undone

  4 answers
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Apr 12, 2018
    PVA GLUE or Mod Podge
  • Carol Thomas Carol Thomas on Apr 12, 2018
    You can fix th e seams with regular white school glue. Moisten the seams to allow them to be flexible first, then applying glue and use a seam roller to press the freshly glued area down. Make sure to wash the glue off of the outer surface before it drys with a damp cloth.
  • William William on Apr 12, 2018
    Use Elmers school glue. It's PVA based. Cheaper school glue is not.
  • Amanda Amanda on Apr 12, 2018
    Hi Lonnie. You can purchase wall paper seam and tear repair glue. It should be at your home improvement store.
Your comment...