Mirna
Mirna
  • Newark, DE
Asked on Apr 13, 2018

What can I do with this clock?

B. EnneJaniceLiz
+5

Hi:
I would like to do something with this clock. What can I do? I thought about a table!
q what can i do with this clock
  • Deb22045435

Table would be a great idea. Is it flat? Looks a little convex to me. IKEA has a variety of legs for tables. Hairpin legs available online. Lowe's & Home Depot also have wooden legs. You'd have to make/buy a frame of some sort for the clock then add legs. Paint clock, frame & legs then distress? Pls post what you end up doing!

• Redcatcec

Looks to be a pretty good sized clock, can't really tell from the picture though. You did mention a table so it must be fairly big. The first thing that came to my mind was a patio table on a deck.
    It is too pretty to use as a base, was wondering how heavy it is.
    Nice purchase, would give a lot of character to what you decide to do, please keep us posted.

I do not think a table would work with the clock raised like that. Personally I would use it as a distinctive art piece

• Jim Cox

I would get a large piece of plywood, paint it black, and then cover it in gears/trinkets/metal pieces, and then mount the clock over all that.

, From google images
  • Vpb6634169

I would paint it a color that would compliment the room that you could hang it in. I have one that I have above my fire place & I love it, it has to be a lg one.

• Liz

I'd turn it into a sundial.

• Janice

Paint it and mount it onto a piece of metal conduit or wooden dowel and place in garden as a flower!

• B. Enne

You could put raised glass over it to make your table. It would look great, be stable, and wouldn't impede the mechanism.