EZ PZ Garden Hose Wreath
A simple piece of garden hose, Dollar store add ons & a LOVELY spring wreath is created for my garden shed!
1. Found a small section of garden hose at a garage sale for .50, Just what I was looking for to put together my first garden hose wreath. Purchased a cheap pr. of garden gloves, Spray nozzle, ,10 cent flower seed packets, (remove the seeds), used twine, painted polka dots on the handles of the garden tools for that whimsey look.. & I was off n running!
2. Wrapped the approx. 6 ft. piece of hose around 3 times, in the shape of a wreath. Securing it tightly, with zip ties.
3. Began adding my florals, seed packets, & garden gloves.
4.Using plastic pots filled with Spanish Moss...keeping it light weight.
5. Wrapped wire around the pots to attach them to the right side.
6. Personalized it by painting our name with a paint pen on the handle grip.
Love my first, personalized, Garden Hose Wreath!
- 6 ft. hose piece, Spanish Moss, Seed packets, Garden tools, Pots, Gloves, Spray nozzle. (Garage Sale, Dollar Store)
- Hot glue, wire, twine.