How to organize a Linen closet?

+7
  • Rowgop (Pam) Rowgop (Pam) on Apr 17, 2018
    What is your question?

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Apr 17, 2018
    I like this organization.

• Linda Dugas Linda Dugas on Apr 19, 2018
      We have a tiny linen closet and my daughter suggested years ago to roll the clean towels this way so that there is more room to store more towels..And it works :)

• Missy Burch Missy Burch on Apr 17, 2018
    I agree with you Jewel.

• Mogie Mogie on Apr 18, 2018
    Place on shelves at your eye level or below, so the edges face toward the back for a neat appearance. If your closet is on the smaller side, consider rolling your towels for extra space. Sheets: A clever way to corral multiple sets of sheets is by storing them neatly in a matching pillowcase.

• Jnb Jnb on Apr 23, 2018
    Hi all, thank you for your comments. I like the idea of the rolled towels!

• 1401470 1401470 on Apr 24, 2018
    First clean it out - decide what you really need and then create a functional space by folding and setting on the shelves to they're easy to grab and keep it that way.

• Joyceawhitt Joyceawhitt on Apr 25, 2018
    Ask your self how many towels, wash cloths, and sets of sheets do I really need? I have trimmed down to 2 sets of sheets per bed one set on the bed and the other in the wash or closet. You can always strip the bed wash the sheets and put them back on the bed

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Apr 26, 2018
    Great ideas, I'm inspired!

• Jen Osterhout Jen Osterhout on Nov 01, 2019

we have a teeny tiny linen closet. It took some finagling but I figured a system that worked for me. Good luck! https://everydayoldhouse.com/organize-tiny-linen-closet/