Asked on Apr 17, 2018

How to organize a Linen closet?

Jen OsterhoutAdam WillsonVimarhonor
+8

• Rowgop (Pam)

What is your question?
  • Vimarhonor

I like this organization.
    • Linda Dugas

We have a tiny linen closet and my daughter suggested years ago to roll the clean towels this way so that there is more room to store more towels..And it works :)
  • Missy Burch

I agree with you Jewel.
  • Mogie

Place on shelves at your eye level or below, so the edges face toward the back for a neat appearance. If your closet is on the smaller side, consider rolling your towels for extra space. Sheets: A clever way to corral multiple sets of sheets is by storing them neatly in a matching pillowcase.
  • Jnb

Hi all, thank you for your comments. I like the idea of the rolled towels!
  • 1401470

First clean it out - decide what you really need and then create a functional space by folding and setting on the shelves to they're easy to grab and keep it that way.
  • Joyceawhitt

Ask your self how many towels, wash cloths, and sets of sheets do I really need? I have trimmed down to 2 sets of sheets per bed one set on the bed and the other in the wash or closet. You can always strip the bed wash the sheets and put them back on the bed
  • Vimarhonor

Great ideas, I'm inspired!
  • Adam Willson

In fact, the variant of the twisting very well. I also often used a method in which I wrapped in a sheet all the other small parts of the sleeping clothes of one set. So when you need a new set of linen bedding, you just get the whole set. Saw even options when folded in separate bags. But I think this is not the best idea, as the underwear will not breathe

• Jen Osterhout

we have a teeny tiny linen closet. It took some finagling but I figured a system that worked for me. Good luck! https://everydayoldhouse.com/organize-tiny-linen-closet/