How can I make a family tree with real tree branches. Please Help!

+6
q how can i make a family tree with real tree branches please help
This is the wall with pictures
  • Betsy Betsy on Apr 17, 2018
    If you are going to use a tree trunk or large around branch, screw it from the bottom, to a square of wood. Put something nice around the wood, like carpeting, cloth, etc., so you won't be looking at wood:) Select the branches you want to use and drill holes around the 'trunk' of the tree about the same size as the branch. Put a bit of wood glue into the hole and stick the branch in. Do this as many times as needed. If you want something to hang on the wall, that's another thing. Just cut the 'trunk' in half lengthwise and proceed as if it were the round trunk described above. Put hangers on the back side of the 'trunk' in about 3 or 4 places, vertically and attach to a stud in the wall. This would also look good, either way you choose to make the 'tree', as a Christmas, Easter, Halloween, etc., tree:)
  • Emily Emily on Apr 18, 2018
    a family tree is a very complex thing unless you only have a few or no siblings and the same is true of your parents and their parents. A couple of years ago for a special family occasion I figured out that inc. just my parents and all their descendants and those descendants mates there were well over 100 people!
  • Teacup8885 Teacup8885 on Apr 18, 2018
    Maybe find small 1-2in thick stump piece for base, drill hole in center bout 2in diameter, find branches of all kinds trees or all same, tie them together with twine n wrap nicely, place tied branches in hole,hot glue in place ,spray adhesive dirt /moss to base, attatch wire or small Christmas hooks at ends of branches either hot glue or twist good, put clear coat spray paint on whole thing! Lol
  • Wendy Wendy on Apr 18, 2018
    I love this one!
  • Betsy Betsy on Apr 18, 2018
    Yeah, I want to see it too:)
  • Kay Kay on Apr 21, 2018
    Great job I like this a lot