Error loading player:
No playable sources found

6 Ways to Reuse Your Leftover Shampoo Bottles.

$10

Have any shampoo bottles lying around? Check out these great ways to repurpose them!
Check out the video for the how-to's!
6 ways to reuse your leftover shampoo bottles
Cut the ends off of a shampoo bottle & screw the cap into the wall. Twist on the bottle & there you have a "cubby hole" coat rack!
Grab a craft knife & cut the front half & a handle. Next, grab a wood tool & burn holes into the bottom to allow water to drain. Taaa-daa! You have a sponge holder for your sink!
Have a double sink? Cut the middle section of the shampoo bottle & melt the middle with a candle while molding with your hands.
Cut the spout off of a shampoo bottle & cut the top. Next, roll your plastic bags & there you have a bag organizer!

Check out the video below for the bag rolling technique & a more in depth how-to!

Tilt a shampoo bottle sideways & cut the side & you have a multifunctional organizer! Place your phone to charge.
It's a perfect cubby hole for nail polish!
It's also great for storing yarn & string. You can easily cut it without getting tangled in the spout.
Cut 3 shampoo bottles halfway with a handle on the back. Attach knobs to a pice of wood, or get creative! My knobs were too long so I used E6000 to attach ping pong balls I had lying around to this piece of wood. (Of course, this depends on what you want to put into the organizer!)

This is a great multifunctional organizer for all sorts of things! Make up, office supplies, sunglasses, jewelry, etc.

Check out the video for more how-to's!
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of September 18, 2018 10:19 PM - More info

• Jackie Nesbit

To Rebeca...if label is printed on bottle just get your favorite color of spray paint and have at it !!! Good luck !!!

• Helen

One of the BEST ideas to come here is the sponge holder. Let's face it. The rims of sinks are not conducive to doing so and they often slide off into the sink/water. I plan to find that special bottle that will go in my kitchen to hold my sponge, brush etc, THANK YOU for solving this problem for me.