6 Ways to Reuse Your Leftover Shampoo Bottles.

$10

Have any shampoo bottles lying around? Check out these great ways to repurpose them!
This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)
Check out the video for the how-to's!
Cut the ends off of a shampoo bottle & screw the cap into the wall. Twist on the bottle & there you have a "cubby hole" coat rack!
Grab a craft knife & cut the front half & a handle. Next, grab a wood tool & burn holes into the bottom to allow water to drain. Taaa-daa! You have a sponge holder for your sink!
Have a double sink? Cut the middle section of the shampoo bottle & melt the middle with a candle while molding with your hands.
Cut the spout off of a shampoo bottle & cut the top. Next, roll your plastic bags & there you have a bag organizer!

Check out the video below for the bag rolling technique & a more in depth how-to!

Tilt a shampoo bottle sideways & cut the side & you have a multifunctional organizer! Place your phone to charge.
It's a perfect cubby hole for nail polish!
It's also great for storing yarn & string. You can easily cut it without getting tangled in the spout.
Cut 3 shampoo bottles halfway with a handle on the back. Attach knobs to a pice of wood, or get creative! My knobs were too long so I used E6000 to attach ping pong balls I had lying around to this piece of wood. (Of course, this depends on what you want to put into the organizer!)

This is a great multifunctional organizer for all sorts of things! Make up, office supplies, sunglasses, jewelry, etc.

Check out the video for more how-to's!

• Sharon Ann Witteck Austin

Yay to you for up-cycling plastic.

---HOW did you get the labels off easy and clean?

Thanks!

• Susan

Also WD 40 works even better. It takes stickers off anything, even car bumpers !!!!

• Rebecca

I know about warm water and goo gone, but how do you get the label off the the Tresemme' bottle? It is printed directly on the bottle?

• Kathy

These are amazing wonderful ideas! I will use them in my camper. Thanks!!

• Lauren

Wow I have too many shampoo bottles. Should try these!!