What to do with old jugs, jars, and bottles?

+5
I have different shapes and sizes. I don’t want to break/cut and mostly likely don’t want to paint but it depends on what the project is. Ideally Id like to keep to as original as possible. I’m open to all types ideas, please let me know if you’ve got some! 🙂
q what to do with old jugs jars and bottles
  • Dysko7710 Dysko7710 on Apr 18, 2018
    You could keep it simple and just clean them up, and display them with dried flowers or grasses or faux ones. Here are some other ideas:
  • Lisa S. Lisa S. on Apr 18, 2018
    I would put 3 of the little brown jugs (washed very well) together on a shelf, with some dried flowers. (Little Brown jug- I love thee...) If they different sizes so the better. Remember when displaying something 3 together looks better that just 2. Hey I have a shelf above my toilet in my bath where these would go great! The clear ones would be great for a collection of marbles....
  • Alice Alice on Apr 18, 2018
    Here's an idea, or 7...
  • Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Apr 18, 2018
    I have used them for dried tall arrangements. I tear pieces of masking tape, apply them to the bottles and finish them with a brown paste shoe polish and they look like they are covered in leather. I had one for years that had a big enough mouth to use as a spare change holder, it held a lot of change! The masking tape and polish was still intact when the bottom broke out from dropping change in it after about fifteen years.
  • Missy Burch Missy Burch on Apr 23, 2018
    Save them for Halloween & turn them into creepy apothocary jars.
  • Wanda sinnema Wanda sinnema on Apr 24, 2018
    use as vases.. the brown would be great for fall.. single sunflowers, tall gladiola, tall twigs, reeds etc... if you put water in them and the opening is small, clean with a dental tablet dissolved..... works great for bud vases too.

• Cyndi Valerino Cyndi Valerino on Apr 25, 2018
    I think you should send them to me! They're beautiful! I agree with keeping them as they are, and putting different things in them. Dried baby's breath would look fantastic in a brown jug, and dried lavender in clear looks great. They are indeed beautiful.