Perfect Patio Party Planning

Putting in your own yard can be exhausting. It takes a lot of vision to see the project through. We have been working on our yard ever since buying a new house and I'm so excited about the transformations.
perfect patio party planning, flowers, gardening, outdoor furniture, fire pit, patio, porches
Here's how the house looked right after we moved in. You can see how visually UNAPPEALING it is. Lots of brown.
After we got some curbing and grass, some patio furniture and other accessories {aka my daughter's toys} it really improved the
Here's how the same space looks today! Lots of green and a couple pops of color. Once the roses bloom it will be full of reds and pinks and oranges too.
I'm so glad we added concrete stamped curbing to our flower beds, I think it defines them well and makes the lawn stand out.
Need some privacy while you relax and enjoy the spring weather? Planting bushes in front of the porch is a great and inexpensive way to provide privacy. These bushes get really big though, so we have to keep them well-pruned in order to keep them from overwhelming the space.
All those stems are my daffodils. They are so beautiful if your kids leave them alone! The bright pops of yellow are my favorite.
Boxwoods are also one of my favorite bushes in my front yard. After a couple seasons they will be big enough I can use the branches to make a wreath or topiary for inside decor. Plus, they are evergreen so you get to enjoy them year round.
Got any favorite spring bushes or flowers?

Carissa @ Carissa Miss

• Sue

Love your house. And the curb appeal too!!

• PeggyT

Good job!!! I am a fan of deep burgandy bushes...lorepedlums is what I really love and they look good all through the year usually!