How to Make a Faux Fur Side Table

$20

Last year I was obsessed with the faux fur (flokati) accessories in all the home decor projects. I was late to the party for one reason. And you are looking at her. Yep, we have a 3-year-old Bernese Mountain dog and in exchange for all that cuteness, we have a lot of fur flying in our house.
how to make a faux fur side table
And, then I decided I could have both a faux fur accent table and our Chloe (with a C). I already had a side table I picked up last year for under $30.00 at a discount home store. It was cute, but the shiny, laminate top looked... well cheap.
how to make a faux fur side table
I picked up an inexpensive faux fur rug for around $20.00. The bonus find occurred when I flipped the table over and discovered the wood table top screwed into the metal frame.
how to make a faux fur side table
It took three minutes to cut the faux fur rug and secure it to the wood table top with a staple gun. I reattached the faux covered table top to the metal legs.
how to make a faux fur side table
It was love at first flip. As soon as I flipped the table over I was in love with the finished look. It was the perfect girly accessory I wanted to my house. It was trendy, but not spending crazy cash for a trend. And, the best part is I have 3/4 of a faux fur rug to create future accessories.
how to make a faux fur side table
how to make a faux fur side table
how to make a faux fur side table
Everyday Edits